Gallery for :- Woods
The tower house dates from the 15th century.
Comlongon was part of the Earls of Mansfield estate until 1984.
Earls of Mansfield in 1776, and Comlongon was part of the Earl's estate until 1984. The castle is reportedly haunted by the ghost of Lady Marion Carruthers who took her own life by leaping from the lookout tower.